Cabin Features :
- Timber - All our cabins are manufactured from slow grown timbers of the Baltic forests.
- Solid Wall Boards - 34mm (1¼″) More Info
- Please note : All wall logs are now cut with square ends.
- Doors and windows (as per floor plan) More Info
- Windows -
- Door Style - Double Doors Half Glazed
- If the door is off set to one side of its containing wall (not central), then the position of doors and windows in this wall and the position of the window in the side wall (if applicable) can be reversed. You can choose these positions at point of installation
- Single glazing - 4mm Glass More Info
- Floor Boards - 19mm Tongue and Groove More Info
- Roof Boards - 19mm Tongue and Groove More Info
- Door lock - Cylinder type. Supplied with three keys More Info
- Premium Doors and Windows - Upgrade option More Info
All included in the standard kit with our garden buildings !
- Log Thickness - 34mm (1¼″)
- Width : 3000mm (9′ 10″)
- Depth : 3000mm (9′ 10″)
Approximate Internal Dimensions
- Width - 2732mm (9′)
- Depth - 2732mm (9′)
- Area - 7.5m² (81ft²)
Floor and Roof Boards
- Floor boards - 19mm tongue and groove
- Roof boards - 19mm tongue and groove
Doors and Windows
- Double Doors Half Glazed - 1295x1860 (4′ 3″ x 6′ 1″)
- Single glazed with glass
- Wall height - 2030mm (6′ 8″)
- Ridge height : 2300mm (7′ 7″)
- Floor Bearers: Treated 50x50mm (2"x2")
- Minimum Base Size 2820mm x 2820mm (9′ 3″ x 9′ 3″)
Note: The overall height of this cabin allows it to be constructed without planning permission as close as 500mm to your boundary.
See our guide to planning permission here.