Plus Range of Cabins
Our "Plus" cabins come fully equipped as standard. The 34mm version of the cabins are good, but add the "Plus" and you're onto a real winner. With the Plus range you get included:
- 44mm Double tongue and groove wall logs
- Double glazing
Cabin Features :
- Timber - All our cabins are manufactured from slow grown timbers of the Baltic forests.
- Solid Wall Boards - 44mm (1¾″) More Info
- Please note : All wall logs are now cut with square ends.
- Doors and windows (as per floor plan) More Info
- Windows - 2 Opening Single Windows
- Door Style - Double Doors Half Glazed
- If the door is off set to one side of its containing wall (not central), then the position of doors and windows in this wall and the position of the window in the side wall (if applicable) can be reversed. You can choose these positions at point of installation
- Double glazing - 4mm Glass with 6mm spacing between panesMore Info
- Rubber Gasket - doors and windows have rubber gasket for an improved seal between frame and wall More Info
- Floor Boards - 18mm Tongue and Groove More Info
- Roof Boards - 18mm Tongue and Groove More Info
- Door lock - Cylinder type. Supplied with three keys More Info
- Premium Doors and Windows - Upgrade option More Info
All included in the standard kit with our garden buildings !
- Log Thickness - 44mm (1¾″)
- Width : 4000mm (13′ 1″)
- Depth : 3000mm (9′ 10″)
Approximate Internal Dimensions
- Width - 3712mm (12′ 2″)
- Depth - 2712mm (8′ 11″)
- Area - 10.1m² (109ft²)
Floor and Roof Boards
- Floor boards - 18mm tongue and groove
- Roof boards - 18mm tongue and groove
Doors and Windows
- Double Doors Half Glazed - 1295x1860 (4′ 3″ x 6′ 1″)
- Single Windows - 700x910mm (2′ 4″ x 3′)
- Double glazed with glass
- Wall height - 1960mm (6′ 5″)
- Ridge height : 2440mm (8′)
- Floor Bearers: Treated 50x50mm (2"x2")
- Minimum Base Size 3820mm x 2820mm (12′ 6″ x 9′ 3″)
Note: The overall height of this cabin allows it to be constructed without planning permission as close as 500mm to your boundary.
See our guide to planning permission here.