Pod Features :
- Timber - All our cabins are manufactured from slow grown timbers of the Baltic forests.
- Solid Wall Boards - 44mm (1¾″) More Info
- Please note : All wall logs are now cut with square ends.
- Doors and windows (as per floor plan) More Info
- Windows -
- Door Style - Double Doors Fully Glazed
- Double glazing - 4mm Glass with 6mm spacing between panesMore Info
- Rubber Gasket - doors and windows have rubber gasket for an improved seal between frame and wall More Info
- Floor Boards - mm Tongue and Groove More Info
- Door lock - Cylinder type. Supplied with three keys More Info
- Premium Doors and Windows - Upgrade option More Info
All included in the standard kit with our garden buildings !!
- Log Thickness - 44mm (1¾″)
- Note : Solid wall boards machined from graded timber stock with no finger joints. Square cut log ends.
Approximate Internal Dimensions
- Please see individual cabin for specific dimensions
- Floor boards - 19mm tongue and groove
- Roof boards - 19mm tongue and groove
Doors and Windows
- Double Doors Fully Glazed - 1295x1860 (4′ 3″ x 6′ 1″)
- Single Windows - 700x910mm (2′ 4″ x 3′)
- Single glazed with glass
- Canopy : 400mm (1′ 4″)
- Floor Bearers: Treated 50x50mm (2"x2")
Note: All cabins 5.0 or less wide can be manufactured with a ridge height of 2.5m which allows it to be constructed without planning permission as close as 500mm to your boundary. See our guide to planning permission here.
If you require this cabin to be manufactured with a maximum height of 2.5m, please advise at point of purchase.
Pod Options :
Felt Shingles, 7 Colour and Style Options
Plain Glass to Doors and Windows
All glazing is supplied as "plain" glass. Georgian bars are supplied with the kit and can be fitted as required.
Extra Doors and Windows
We can supply additional doors and windows for your cabin.
Professional Installation - Prices from £500.00