Pod Features :
- Timber - All our cabins are manufactured from slow grown timbers of the Baltic forests.
- Solid Wall Boards - 44mm (1¾″) More Info
- Please note : All wall logs are now cut with square ends.
- Doors and windows (as per floor plan) More Info
- Windows - 1 Opening Single Window
- Door Style - Double Doors Fully Glazed
- Double glazing - 4mm Glass with 6mm spacing between panesMore Info
- Rubber Gasket - doors and windows have rubber gasket for an improved seal between frame and wall More Info
- Floor Boards - 18mm Tongue and Groove More Info
- Door lock - Cylinder type. Supplied with three keys More Info
- Premium Doors and Windows - Upgrade option More Info
All included in the standard kit with our garden buildings !
- Log Thickness - 44mm (1¾″)
- Width : 3000mm (9′ 10″)
- Depth : 3000mm (9′ 10″)
Approximate Internal Dimensions
- Width - 2712mm (8′ 11″)
- Depth - 2712mm (8′ 11″)
- Area - 7.4m² (80ft²)
- Floor boards - 18mm tongue and groove
Doors and Windows
- Double Doors Fully Glazed - 1295x1860 (4′ 3″ x 6′ 1″)
- Single Windows - 700x910mm (2′ 4″ x 3′)
- Double glazed with glass
- Ridge height : 2295mm (7′ 6″)
- Floor Bearers: Treated 50x50mm (2"x2")
- Minimum Base Size 2820mm x 2820mm (9′ 3″ x 9′ 3″)
Note: The overall height of this cabin allows it to be constructed without planning permission as close as 500mm to your boundary.
See our guide to planning permission here.