Cabin Features :
- Timber - All our cabins are manufactured from slow grown timbers of the Baltic forests.
- Solid Wall Boards - 44mm (1¾″) More Info
- Doors and windows (as per floor plan) More Info
- Windows -
- Door Style - Double Doors Fully Glazed
- If the door is off set to one side of its containing wall (not central), then the position of doors and windows in this wall and the position of the window in the side wall (if applicable) can be reversed. You can choose these positions at point of installation
- Double glazing - 4mm Glass with 6mm spacing between panesMore Info
- Rubber Gasket - doors and windows have rubber gasket for an improved seal between frame and wall More Info
- Floor Boards - mm Tongue and Groove More Info
- Roof Boards - mm Tongue and Groove More Info
- Door lock - Cylinder type. Supplied with three keys More Info
- Premium Doors and Windows - Upgrade option More Info
All included in the standard kit with our garden buildings !
- Log Thickness - 44mm (1¾″)
- Note : Solid wall boards machined from graded timber stock with no finger joints
Approximate Internal Dimensions
- Please see individual cabin for specific dimensions
Floor and Roof Boards
- Floor boards - 19mm tongue and groove
- Roof boards - 19mm tongue and groove
Doors and Windows
- Double Doors Fully Glazed - 1295x1860 (4′ 3″ x 6′ 1″)
- Single Windows - 700x910mm (2′ 4″ x 3′)
- Single Windows (Tall) - 700x1300mm (2′ 4″ x 4′ 3″)
- Double glazed with glass
- Canopy : 200mm (0′ 8″)
- Floor Bearers: Treated 50x50mm (2"x2")
Note: All cabins 5.0 or less wide can be manufactured with a ridge height of 2.5m which allows it to be constructed without planning permission as close as 500mm to your boundary. See our guide to planning permission here.
If you require this cabin to be manufactured with a maximum height of 2.5m, please advise at point of purchase.
Cabin Options :
Felt Shingles, 7 Colour and Style Options
The veranda is 1400mm (4′ 7″) deep and up to 5.0 (16′ 5″) wide.
Plain Glass to Doors and Windows
We can supply the doors and windows of this cabin in plain glass rather than the Georgian bars as seen in the pictures, there will be an additional charge of £220.00 for this option.
In order to protect the glazing, all the doors and windows need to be packed onto a separate pallet to minimise the risk of damage during carriage.
Extra Doors and Windows
We can supply additional doors and windows for your cabin.
Professional Installation - Prices from £500.00
Installed Clockhouse Log Cabins
Sorry, no gallery pictures currently available