- Neal Brice who purchased a Rumus 5x4 Log Cabin said "Overall, I am very pleased with the cabin. I have yet to fit the doors and windows mainly due to bad weather delaying work(not your fault I know).
A few small issues would have made construction easier though; The long 5mm drill supplied was poor quality and bent, these are not easy to come by but eventually sourced one from RS COMPONENTS, the amount of screws supplied seemed to be insufficient and the instructions for their positioning was unclear, one of the long wall logs was too tall and had to be cut down in order for the roof boards to sit properly(I have pictures if needed).
As mentioned these are small issues but made the build run less smoothly than I would have liked."
- Kirstie Archibald who purchased a Rumak 4x3 Log Cabin said "We are delighted with our Rumak 4 x 3. It was well protected for delivery and is great quality. A lovely new addition to our garden. We would recommend this product."
- Mrs Lear who purchased a Ascot 2 Log Cabin said "Very pleased with this log cabin. The reason I gave it a 9 for qaulity was because one of the doors is slightly warped. My husband is trying to straighten it so the door will close properly."
- Mr Moore who purchased a Camborne 5x3 Log Cabin said "I was quite impressed with the overall outcome, however some of the pieces were damaged but cannot see once erected , and I followed the guide to the letter but would suggest that you put more screws into the package as the guide said use 101 and I used 151 as some parts was to unstable if left without them and as you can imagine those long screws are very hard to come bye, but please don't let that put you off buying one as it looks amazing once erected overall very happy with this product"
- Mr Underwood who purchased a Clovelly 4x3 Log Cabin said "Delivery couldn't have been better planned"
- Mr Sheppard who purchased a Clovelly 3x3 Log Cabin said "When it arrived the number of components was amazing, however sorting them into walls and in reverse number order made building it easy. It took three days from start to finish, I did order the shingle tiles which took longer but look great. Had some minor issues with the quality of the flooring which was resolved reasonably quickly.
19 Manor Road
West Sussex RH19 1LP
A Log Cabin building designed to your size and specifications is a straightforward and economical reality - regardless of your intended use, size or style, domestic or commercial.
Our service means you can address Planning Permission and Building regulations with ease.
Key features of our custom service includes:
- Wide range of timber thickness & insulation options
- Quotations accompanied by drawings from start to finish
- Detailed scale production drawings before production
- Drawings suitable for Planning Permission and building regulations
- We work with you to achieve clearance from your Planning authority and Building control department
- Delivered anywhere in the British Isles or Continental Europe
- Supply only in kit form, or installation service available
- Reliability in both quality and delivery
The route to your custom designed building starts right here with Garden Adventure, and we would invite you to contact
us and discuss your plans.
All site material protected by Copyright ©2001-2014