- Mr Wassall who purchased a Oxford Budget Log Cabin said "Overall a good, well designed cabin. The instructions were a bit hit and miss, lots of detail on how to put the felt on the roof but other areas the detail was sparse and English poor."
- Mr Underwood who purchased a Clovelly 4x3 Log Cabin said "Delivery couldn't have been better planned"
- Mr Heath who purchased a Camborne 5x3 Log Cabin said "All aspect of ordering and delivery went according to plan. A very helpful service was given by the team. The cabin is now up and with a coat of paint is looking splendid. Thanks very much."
- Sean Harris who purchased a Rumus 4x3 Log Cabin said "Generally the cabin is great, but there were some issues with building it. There were nowhere near enough screw bolts provided, I had to buy a further 3 packs (not cheap!) this was made apparent by the fact quite a lot of the boards were warped and twisted and required more fixings than the instructions advised. The only quality issues I have are with the door handles, only 3 months after building they have started to rust quite badly, then the other day the inside handle on the main door FELL APART! I'm now stuggling to close the door from the inside and will have to buy a new one, not very impressive considering its winter and hardly been used."
- Neal Brice who purchased a Rumus 5x4 Log Cabin said "Overall, I am very pleased with the cabin. I have yet to fit the doors and windows mainly due to bad weather delaying work(not your fault I know).
A few small issues would have made construction easier though; The long 5mm drill supplied was poor quality and bent, these are not easy to come by but eventually sourced one from RS COMPONENTS, the amount of screws supplied seemed to be insufficient and the instructions for their positioning was unclear, one of the long wall logs was too tall and had to be cut down in order for the roof boards to sit properly(I have pictures if needed).
As mentioned these are small issues but made the build run less smoothly than I would have liked."
- Mr Price who purchased a Clovelly 3x3 Log Cabin said "Although a small hiccup in delivery, the product itself is great value"
19 Manor Road
West Sussex RH19 1LP
A Log Cabin building designed to your size and specifications is a straightforward and economical reality - regardless of your intended use, size or style, domestic or commercial.
Our service means you can address Planning Permission and Building regulations with ease.
Key features of our custom service includes:
- Wide range of timber thickness & insulation options
- Quotations accompanied by drawings from start to finish
- Detailed scale production drawings before production
- Drawings suitable for Planning Permission and building regulations
- We work with you to achieve clearance from your Planning authority and Building control department
- Delivered anywhere in the British Isles or Continental Europe
- Supply only in kit form, or installation service available
- Reliability in both quality and delivery
The route to your custom designed building starts right here with Garden Adventure, and we would invite you to contact
us and discuss your plans.
All site material protected by Copyright ©2001-2014