- Mr Sheppard who purchased a Clovelly 3x3 Log Cabin said "When it arrived the number of components was amazing, however sorting them into walls and in reverse number order made building it easy. It took three days from start to finish, I did order the shingle tiles which took longer but look great. Had some minor issues with the quality of the flooring which was resolved reasonably quickly.
- Mr Feldmanis who purchased a Helston 4x4 Log Cabin said "Great service. The product was delivered on time and Martin arrived and completed the work, to a very high standard, all within the agreed timescale and costs. Would definitely use Garden Adventure again."
- Mr Flatt who purchased a Liverpool 5x6 Log Cabin said "Martin was very easy to work with, the cabin is great quality, a good price and was constructed quickly."
- Mr Carey who purchased a Devon 4x3 Log Cabin said "It would have been helpful if a little more written detail was provided explaining completion of the roof, however Garden Adventure responded immediately over the phone and gave excellent advice."
- Malcolm Hunter who purchased a Liverpool 4x3 Log Cabin said "Very happy with this log cabin, which with relatively little experience we (myself and 20 year old son) put up to roof level in a couple of weekends (Thankfully the rain held off while we did it). Despite seeing previous comments about warped logs, virtually all of them locked in with little or no gap,- maybe 2 needed screwing down and we did not use the log screws on each log - as helpfully advised by Garden Adventure. So far so good. Eurovudas instructions are a bit basic, so one has to be prepared to improvise / make decisions on exactly where to screw in boards /window framings and how much to worry or plane down where the top of gables are not exactly level with side top wall boards. Also door and window handles hinges seem OK quality, previous comments read indicated they are not. Have put the cabin on separately screwed together 2*4 wooden frame siting on v.large concrete pavers, in turn on 1 ft concrete footings, so did not use the 9 Eurovudas 50mm sq bearers.
- Mr David who purchased a Oxford Budget Log Cabin said "Really pleased with lead times on products and customer service is second to none. I would recomend Garden Adventure to my family and friends. The log cabin looks amazing!!!"
19 Manor Road
West Sussex RH19 1LP
Contact Our Office
Note : This is the office location only. We do not have a display area
All site material protected by Copyright ©2001-2014