- Merrick West who purchased a Oxford Plus 5x4 Log Cabin said "Didn't achieve specified delivery dates and were impossible to get hold of. "
- Sally Barber who purchased a Liverpool 4x3 Log Cabin said "Excerlent service from ordering through to delivery. My husband erected the cabin, with a little help from me, without any difficulty. It is exactly what we expected. I have no hesitation in recommending Garden Adveture. Many thanks"
- Mick Jameson who purchased a Alpina 5x4 Log Cabin said "hi martin
from the start to finish everything was great,it all went together with no problems,also the help you gave before we bought the cabin and keeping us informed about delivery times excellent,,thanks M W JAMIESNO"
- Sean Harris who purchased a Rumus 4x3 Log Cabin said "Generally the cabin is great, but there were some issues with building it. There were nowhere near enough screw bolts provided, I had to buy a further 3 packs (not cheap!) this was made apparent by the fact quite a lot of the boards were warped and twisted and required more fixings than the instructions advised. The only quality issues I have are with the door handles, only 3 months after building they have started to rust quite badly, then the other day the inside handle on the main door FELL APART! I'm now stuggling to close the door from the inside and will have to buy a new one, not very impressive considering its winter and hardly been used."
- Mrs Brockwell who purchased a Liverpool 5x5 Log Cabin said "Some of the instructions were hard to follow. If it wasn't for my next door neighbour who had bought the same cabin from you, we would have struggled.
On a more positive note, now the cabin is all up and painted, it looks stunning and 'wows' all our friends and family. It will be used as a chill out / games room for my children. We have insulated the floor and ceiling so that it can be comfortably used all year round.
I would recommend it to friends and family if they were thinking of getting one too.
Product delivery - the driver gave us the wooden packaging to dispose of. This was very large and the only way we could get rid of it was to burn it as our local tip have strict rules and do not allow us to take this sort of thing without paying.
We think that the door and window hinges and fittings were of a poor quality and we will consider replacing them in the near future.
Thank you :-)"
- Shiju Varghese who purchased a Liverpool 3x3 Log Cabin said "From order to installation, Garden Adventure(Martin's) service is superb. I would recommend this company to anyone."
19 Manor Road
West Sussex RH19 1LP
Call the office number and chances are you will be speaking with Martin Corby - Company
founder and now Managing Director.
"We will not be happy until our customers are totally satisfied with
Garden Adventure, based in the South East, is now able to offer a unique skill in the
design and construction of bespoke garden playhouses, swings, decking, pergolas and garden fencing
in addition to our fantastic range of self build flat pack outdoor play systems.
Remember, Garden Adventure is committed to provide a quality service at the right price
to ensure total customer satisfaction.
Make CONTACT today !
All site material protected by Copyright ©2001-2014