- Mr Moore who purchased a Camborne 5x3 Log Cabin said "I was quite impressed with the overall outcome, however some of the pieces were damaged but cannot see once erected , and I followed the guide to the letter but would suggest that you put more screws into the package as the guide said use 101 and I used 151 as some parts was to unstable if left without them and as you can imagine those long screws are very hard to come bye, but please don't let that put you off buying one as it looks amazing once erected overall very happy with this product"
- Sally Barber who purchased a Liverpool 4x3 Log Cabin said "Excerlent service from ordering through to delivery. My husband erected the cabin, with a little help from me, without any difficulty. It is exactly what we expected. I have no hesitation in recommending Garden Adveture. Many thanks"
- Mrs Hillier who purchased a Liverpool 5x4 Log Cabin said "Not surprised the Liverpool range is so popular, we are very pleased with our 5x4 version. Thanks for a great service"
- Georgina Renda who purchased a Highlander 4x3 Log Cabin said "The log cabin looks fantastic, very pleased with it and definitely worth the money. We had a couple of issues but Martin was very quick at sorting these out and very helpful. We would buy from Garden Adventure again and would recommend to our friends and family. Thank for all your help Martin."
- Mrs Lear who purchased a Ascot 2 Log Cabin said "Very pleased with this log cabin. The reason I gave it a 9 for qaulity was because one of the doors is slightly warped. My husband is trying to straighten it so the door will close properly."
- Mr Wileman who purchased a Rumak 4x3 Log Cabin said "Garden Adventure service was great no complaints. Product quality is excellent"
19 Manor Road
West Sussex RH19 1LP
Planning Permission :
It is our understanding that the following are issues concerning planning permission.
- The Cabin should be more than 5 metres from the main dwelling and up to 50% of the remaining
garden can be utilised with this type of building.
- The roof line to be lower than 4metres, if a pitched roof
- Overall height from ground level to ridge must not exceed more than 2.5 metres within a 2 metre
range of any boundary. A building with overall height exceeding 2.5 mtrs in height and placed
within 2 mtrs of any boundary will require planning permission.
- Height of the eaves must not exceed 2.5 mtrs
- No verandas higher than 30cms from ground level.
Other Restrictions :
- Covenants may exist to restrict siting of a Cabin.
- If you are in a conservation area or a listed property it is best to check with your Local Authority
Use the Planning, A Guide for Householders and the Planning
Permission for Outbuildings to assist your enquiries.
If there's any doubt, you should contact your local planning authority before you begin work.
Disclaimer: this is an introductory guide and is not a definitive source of legal
NOTE: This guidance relates to the planning regime for England. Policy in Wales
may differ. If in doubt contact your Local Planning Authority.
All site material protected by Copyright ©2001-2014