- Mick Jameson who purchased a Alpina 5x4 Log Cabin said "hi martin
from the start to finish everything was great,it all went together with no problems,also the help you gave before we bought the cabin and keeping us informed about delivery times excellent,,thanks M W JAMIESNO"
- Georgina Renda who purchased a Highlander 4x3 Log Cabin said "The log cabin looks fantastic, very pleased with it and definitely worth the money. We had a couple of issues but Martin was very quick at sorting these out and very helpful. We would buy from Garden Adventure again and would recommend to our friends and family. Thank for all your help Martin."
- Mrs Brockwell who purchased a Liverpool 5x5 Log Cabin said "Some of the instructions were hard to follow. If it wasn't for my next door neighbour who had bought the same cabin from you, we would have struggled.
On a more positive note, now the cabin is all up and painted, it looks stunning and 'wows' all our friends and family. It will be used as a chill out / games room for my children. We have insulated the floor and ceiling so that it can be comfortably used all year round.
I would recommend it to friends and family if they were thinking of getting one too.
Product delivery - the driver gave us the wooden packaging to dispose of. This was very large and the only way we could get rid of it was to burn it as our local tip have strict rules and do not allow us to take this sort of thing without paying.
We think that the door and window hinges and fittings were of a poor quality and we will consider replacing them in the near future.
Thank you :-)"
- Mrs Lane who purchased a Camborne 5x3 Log Cabin said "Fantastic delivery, very quick and the driver was brilliant. Overall, we are very happy with our purchase. Thank you. Would definitely recommend your company."
- Mr Towells who purchased a Rumak 4x3 Log Cabin said "some of the wood badly twisted
quality not too bad but wish had spent a bit more on a better quality cabin instructions could have been better but the manufaturers are really helpful"
- Ricardas Kuliavas who purchased a Derby Log Cabin said "All very well, but I do not understand one thing on door and window frames are routed groove but gasket not fitted in one set ???"
19 Manor Road
West Sussex RH19 1LP
Planning Permission :
It is our understanding that the following are issues concerning planning permission.
- The Cabin should be more than 5 metres from the main dwelling and up to 50% of the remaining
garden can be utilised with this type of building.
- The roof line to be lower than 4metres, if a pitched roof
- Overall height from ground level to ridge must not exceed more than 2.5 metres within a 2 metre
range of any boundary. A building with overall height exceeding 2.5 mtrs in height and placed
within 2 mtrs of any boundary will require planning permission.
- Height of the eaves must not exceed 2.5 mtrs
- No verandas higher than 30cms from ground level.
Other Restrictions :
- Covenants may exist to restrict siting of a Cabin.
- If you are in a conservation area or a listed property it is best to check with your Local Authority
Use the Planning, A Guide for Householders and the Planning
Permission for Outbuildings to assist your enquiries.
If there's any doubt, you should contact your local planning authority before you begin work.
Disclaimer: this is an introductory guide and is not a definitive source of legal
NOTE: This guidance relates to the planning regime for England. Policy in Wales
may differ. If in doubt contact your Local Planning Authority.
All site material protected by Copyright ©2001-2014