- Mr Flatt who purchased a Liverpool 5x6 Log Cabin said "Martin was very easy to work with, the cabin is great quality, a good price and was constructed quickly."
- Kirstie Archibald who purchased a Rumak 4x3 Log Cabin said "We are delighted with our Rumak 4 x 3. It was well protected for delivery and is great quality. A lovely new addition to our garden. We would recommend this product."
- Nigel Whitten who purchased a Clovelly 4x3 Log Cabin said "Excellent service I seriously can't praise them enough for the service I received from start to finish , Martin was fantastic ! I was in a pickle I needed a cabin in a hurry , called garden adventure and explained my situation and they could not do enough to help me ,kept me informed of all progress , I would recommend the fitting service too , even my builders were impressed , I would highly recommend garden adventure , thanks guys "
- Anna Bland who purchased a Liverpool 6x6 Log Cabin said "Thank you very much for your help in my purchase of the cabin. Its been a pleasure in doing business with you"
- David Monkton who purchased a Liverpool 4x4 Log Cabin said "Overall I am very pleased with this Eurovudas cabin. Pleased I opted for the 44mm log complete with double glazing. Will probably insulate the floor and roof to help temperature control"
- Mr Wassall who purchased a Oxford Budget Log Cabin said "Overall a good, well designed cabin. The instructions were a bit hit and miss, lots of detail on how to put the felt on the roof but other areas the detail was sparse and English poor."
19 Manor Road
West Sussex RH19 1LP
Planning Permission :
It is our understanding that the following are issues concerning planning permission.
- The Cabin should be more than 5 metres from the main dwelling and up to 50% of the remaining
garden can be utilised with this type of building.
- The roof line to be lower than 4metres, if a pitched roof
- Overall height from ground level to ridge must not exceed more than 2.5 metres within a 2 metre
range of any boundary. A building with overall height exceeding 2.5 mtrs in height and placed
within 2 mtrs of any boundary will require planning permission.
- Height of the eaves must not exceed 2.5 mtrs
- No verandas higher than 30cms from ground level.
Other Restrictions :
- Covenants may exist to restrict siting of a Cabin.
- If you are in a conservation area or a listed property it is best to check with your Local Authority
Use the Planning, A Guide for Householders and the Planning
Permission for Outbuildings to assist your enquiries.
If there's any doubt, you should contact your local planning authority before you begin work.
Disclaimer: this is an introductory guide and is not a definitive source of legal
NOTE: This guidance relates to the planning regime for England. Policy in Wales
may differ. If in doubt contact your Local Planning Authority.
All site material protected by Copyright ©2001-2014