- Nigel Whitten who purchased a Clovelly 4x3 Log Cabin said "Excellent service I seriously can't praise them enough for the service I received from start to finish , Martin was fantastic ! I was in a pickle I needed a cabin in a hurry , called garden adventure and explained my situation and they could not do enough to help me ,kept me informed of all progress , I would recommend the fitting service too , even my builders were impressed , I would highly recommend garden adventure , thanks guys "
- Mr Moore who purchased a Camborne 5x3 Log Cabin said "I was quite impressed with the overall outcome, however some of the pieces were damaged but cannot see once erected , and I followed the guide to the letter but would suggest that you put more screws into the package as the guide said use 101 and I used 151 as some parts was to unstable if left without them and as you can imagine those long screws are very hard to come bye, but please don't let that put you off buying one as it looks amazing once erected overall very happy with this product"
- Mr Bennett who purchased a Camborne 5x3 Log Cabin said "Exactly what we needed for a combined summer house and garden storage facility."
- Mr Billing who purchased a Manchester Log Cabin said "Our Manchester cabin is fabulous. Lots of time enjoying its ambience"
- Mr Sheppard who purchased a Clovelly 3x3 Log Cabin said "When it arrived the number of components was amazing, however sorting them into walls and in reverse number order made building it easy. It took three days from start to finish, I did order the shingle tiles which took longer but look great. Had some minor issues with the quality of the flooring which was resolved reasonably quickly.
- Mrs Lane who purchased a Camborne 5x3 Log Cabin said "Fantastic delivery, very quick and the driver was brilliant. Overall, we are very happy with our purchase. Thank you. Would definitely recommend your company."
19 Manor Road
West Sussex RH19 1LP
Planning Permission :
It is our understanding that the following are issues concerning planning permission.
- The Cabin should be more than 5 metres from the main dwelling and up to 50% of the remaining
garden can be utilised with this type of building.
- The roof line to be lower than 4metres, if a pitched roof
- Overall height from ground level to ridge must not exceed more than 2.5 metres within a 2 metre
range of any boundary. A building with overall height exceeding 2.5 mtrs in height and placed
within 2 mtrs of any boundary will require planning permission.
- Height of the eaves must not exceed 2.5 mtrs
- No verandas higher than 30cms from ground level.
Other Restrictions :
- Covenants may exist to restrict siting of a Cabin.
- If you are in a conservation area or a listed property it is best to check with your Local Authority
Use the Planning, A Guide for Householders and the Planning
Permission for Outbuildings to assist your enquiries.
If there's any doubt, you should contact your local planning authority before you begin work.
Disclaimer: this is an introductory guide and is not a definitive source of legal
NOTE: This guidance relates to the planning regime for England. Policy in Wales
may differ. If in doubt contact your Local Planning Authority.
All site material protected by Copyright ©2001-2014