- Mr Price who purchased a Clovelly 3x3 Log Cabin said "Although a small hiccup in delivery, the product itself is great value"
- Mr Moore who purchased a Camborne 5x3 Log Cabin said "I was quite impressed with the overall outcome, however some of the pieces were damaged but cannot see once erected , and I followed the guide to the letter but would suggest that you put more screws into the package as the guide said use 101 and I used 151 as some parts was to unstable if left without them and as you can imagine those long screws are very hard to come bye, but please don't let that put you off buying one as it looks amazing once erected overall very happy with this product"
- Mr Masaaki who purchased a Clovelly 3x3 Log Cabin said "So pleased with our new cabin"
- Scott Goode who purchased a Rumak 5x4 Log Cabin said "Very pleased with my cabin top quality service from Martin from start to finish"
- Sally Barber who purchased a Liverpool 4x3 Log Cabin said "Excerlent service from ordering through to delivery. My husband erected the cabin, with a little help from me, without any difficulty. It is exactly what we expected. I have no hesitation in recommending Garden Adveture. Many thanks"
- Mr Stewart who purchased a Camborne 5x3 Log Cabin said "Delivery was fine, apart from the fact it was a day early.
Product Quality - in general quality is good. Product is pretty much as described, with the exception of the flooring. Overall, I am satisfied, the general quality is good. I hope this is all taken as constructive feedback, because I have already recommended you to several people, and overall am happy with my purchase."
19 Manor Road
West Sussex RH19 1LP
Garden Adventure offers an installation service within an hours radius of East Grinstead (Gatwick). For all other areas , we have competitively priced service partners that are able to offer this service.
Cost of installation will depend on cabin size, design and your location. Prices start at £360.00 for a small cabin in clise proximity to home base
Details / Terms
- To offer an installation service you will need to provision a prepared base. This must be firm, level and stable. If
the installation team are not satisfied with the condition on arrival, further charges may be made for rectification
work in order to proceed with installation. At worse, the installation may have to be postponed,
with a chargeable fee of 30% of original costs for a second visit. By agreeing to installation you accept these terms.
- The installation fee does NOT include off loading the cabin from the haulage companies lorry.
This can be arranged at an small extra cost. Due to scheduling we may not be able to coincide delivery on the same day as installation.
- Please provision a suitable tarpaulin to protect the cabin from adverse weather between
delivery and installation.
- The installation team will require access to 240v power supply Extension leads will be provided.
- All the required fixings are supplied as part of the installation fee.
- Guarantee - 12 month on workmanship.
- Fully insured
Additional Services :
- External and internal timber treatment.
- Insulation for underfloor and or ceiling.
- Floor covering.
Request a Quote
If you are considering having your cabin professionally installed, please complete the following form and one of our service partners will get back to you with a price
All site material protected by Copyright ©2001-2014