- Graham Clark who purchased a Clovelly 4x3 Log Cabin said "Whole cabin-buying experience a pleasure. Efficient, excellent service from a delivery & construction point of view, and very pleased with the finished product."
- Mr Wassall who purchased a Oxford Budget Log Cabin said "Overall a good, well designed cabin. The instructions were a bit hit and miss, lots of detail on how to put the felt on the roof but other areas the detail was sparse and English poor."
- Mr Wylie who purchased a Classic 2 Log Cabin said "Very pleased with my new garage. Exceptional value"
- Amanda Gilmour who purchased a Liverpool 4x3 Log Cabin said "We had looked at various companies for purchasing a log cabin and decided on Garden Adventure; which we are glad we did. We can not fault the service we received from Martin Coby, who contacted us at every stage from purchase to delivery. We live in Scotland and there was no issues in delivery: in fact it arrived a day earlier. We have recommended this company to various friends and work colleagues who have been in the log cabin as they were so impressed by the design and quality. Plus our daughter & friends love their Gang Hut! Do not hesitate to call them! We would Highly Recommend this company. "
- Mr Davies who purchased a Camborne 5x3 Log Cabin said "Only 2 weekends work for myself and my 11 year old son to errect and be weather proof. Even Tom worked out the numbering system for assembling the logs."
- Mr Towells who purchased a Rumak 4x3 Log Cabin said "some of the wood badly twisted
quality not too bad but wish had spent a bit more on a better quality cabin instructions could have been better but the manufaturers are really helpful"
19 Manor Road
West Sussex RH19 1LP
Garden Adventure offers an installation service within an hours radius of East Grinstead (Gatwick). For all other areas , we have competitively priced service partners that are able to offer this service.
Cost of installation will depend on cabin size, design and your location. Prices start at £360.00 for a small cabin in clise proximity to home base
Details / Terms
- To offer an installation service you will need to provision a prepared base. This must be firm, level and stable. If
the installation team are not satisfied with the condition on arrival, further charges may be made for rectification
work in order to proceed with installation. At worse, the installation may have to be postponed,
with a chargeable fee of 30% of original costs for a second visit. By agreeing to installation you accept these terms.
- The installation fee does NOT include off loading the cabin from the haulage companies lorry.
This can be arranged at an small extra cost. Due to scheduling we may not be able to coincide delivery on the same day as installation.
- Please provision a suitable tarpaulin to protect the cabin from adverse weather between
delivery and installation.
- The installation team will require access to 240v power supply Extension leads will be provided.
- All the required fixings are supplied as part of the installation fee.
- Guarantee - 12 month on workmanship.
- Fully insured
Additional Services :
- External and internal timber treatment.
- Insulation for underfloor and or ceiling.
- Floor covering.
Request a Quote
If you are considering having your cabin professionally installed, please complete the following form and one of our service partners will get back to you with a price
All site material protected by Copyright ©2001-2014