- Mr Heffernan who purchased a Camborne 5x3 Log Cabin said "Great kit - be careful using the long drill bit if using the screws as this can bend quite easily, otherwise very satisfied "
- Mrs Brockwell who purchased a Liverpool 5x5 Log Cabin said "Some of the instructions were hard to follow. If it wasn't for my next door neighbour who had bought the same cabin from you, we would have struggled.
On a more positive note, now the cabin is all up and painted, it looks stunning and 'wows' all our friends and family. It will be used as a chill out / games room for my children. We have insulated the floor and ceiling so that it can be comfortably used all year round.
I would recommend it to friends and family if they were thinking of getting one too.
Product delivery - the driver gave us the wooden packaging to dispose of. This was very large and the only way we could get rid of it was to burn it as our local tip have strict rules and do not allow us to take this sort of thing without paying.
We think that the door and window hinges and fittings were of a poor quality and we will consider replacing them in the near future.
Thank you :-)"
- Mrs Piercy who purchased a Liverpool 4x5 Log Cabin said "Great delivery time and great product,looks fantastic.Would recommend Garden Adventure."
- Neal Brice who purchased a Rumus 5x4 Log Cabin said "Overall, I am very pleased with the cabin. I have yet to fit the doors and windows mainly due to bad weather delaying work(not your fault I know).
A few small issues would have made construction easier though; The long 5mm drill supplied was poor quality and bent, these are not easy to come by but eventually sourced one from RS COMPONENTS, the amount of screws supplied seemed to be insufficient and the instructions for their positioning was unclear, one of the long wall logs was too tall and had to be cut down in order for the roof boards to sit properly(I have pictures if needed).
As mentioned these are small issues but made the build run less smoothly than I would have liked."
- Mr Flatt who purchased a Liverpool 5x6 Log Cabin said "Martin was very easy to work with, the cabin is great quality, a good price and was constructed quickly."
- Sally Barber who purchased a Liverpool 4x3 Log Cabin said "Excerlent service from ordering through to delivery. My husband erected the cabin, with a little help from me, without any difficulty. It is exactly what we expected. I have no hesitation in recommending Garden Adveture. Many thanks"
19 Manor Road
West Sussex RH19 1LP
Garden Log Cabins
Building the Log Cabin of Your Dreams
- Log cabins are one of the fastest growing home types in today's custom home real estate market.
These structures are not only aesthetically pleasing to most people, they are also very versatile.
You can get a cabin in almost any shape or size.
Why Build a Log Cabin?
- Log cabins are great for both living and leisure. You can choose to use a log cabin for full
time accommodation, garden office or as a summer home. Log cabins also make a good addition to
a current piece of property and can be used as a guest house, office, workshop, or as a home for
a Jacuzzi or sauna.
- One of the biggest benefits of log cabin construction is the cost. Log
cabin kits are very cost effective and can be built for a fraction of the price of a traditional
home or structure.
Choosing a Log Cabin Kit
- Choosing from the gamut of log cabin kits can be difficult. There are many styles and set-ups
to pick from. Before going shopping, it is a good idea to evaluate your needs and wants. Take
time to consider size and floor plans to determine what will work for you and what won't. Consider
log width, will the cabin be used for 12 months of the year ? You'll also want to take a look
at insulation and lighting needs, as well as the type of wood that is appealing to you.
Log Cabin Installation Costs
- Most log cabin kits come with comprehensive assembly instructions, allowing cabin owners to
build their own structure. This can be a cost effective alternative for anyone who is on a budget.
If you desire a professionally built structure our expert
team of fitters are more than happy to assist at an affordable cost.
- Before assuming that you can't afford to build the log cabin of your dreams, do a little research
on our log cabin prices. You may be surprised to find out how little it costs to build a durable
cabin that can last a lifetime.
Felt Shingles Installation
- Choosing felt shingles to make your new cabin water tight is an ideal choice. Keeping out the
weather, they also look far superior and pleasing to the eyen than standard shed roofing felt
- Take a look at the brief instructions for Felt
All site material protected by Copyright ©2001-2014