- David Monkton who purchased a Liverpool 4x4 Log Cabin said "Overall I am very pleased with this Eurovudas cabin. Pleased I opted for the 44mm log complete with double glazing. Will probably insulate the floor and roof to help temperature control"
- Amanda Gilmour who purchased a Liverpool 4x3 Log Cabin said "We had looked at various companies for purchasing a log cabin and decided on Garden Adventure; which we are glad we did. We can not fault the service we received from Martin Coby, who contacted us at every stage from purchase to delivery. We live in Scotland and there was no issues in delivery: in fact it arrived a day earlier. We have recommended this company to various friends and work colleagues who have been in the log cabin as they were so impressed by the design and quality. Plus our daughter & friends love their Gang Hut! Do not hesitate to call them! We would Highly Recommend this company. "
- Mr Feldmanis who purchased a Helston 4x4 Log Cabin said "Great service. The product was delivered on time and Martin arrived and completed the work, to a very high standard, all within the agreed timescale and costs. Would definitely use Garden Adventure again."
- Mr Harmer who purchased a Croyde Log Cabin said "very easy to put together ,we all love it, would recomend great product thanks "
- Mrs Brockwell who purchased a Liverpool 5x5 Log Cabin said "Some of the instructions were hard to follow. If it wasn't for my next door neighbour who had bought the same cabin from you, we would have struggled.
On a more positive note, now the cabin is all up and painted, it looks stunning and 'wows' all our friends and family. It will be used as a chill out / games room for my children. We have insulated the floor and ceiling so that it can be comfortably used all year round.
I would recommend it to friends and family if they were thinking of getting one too.
Product delivery - the driver gave us the wooden packaging to dispose of. This was very large and the only way we could get rid of it was to burn it as our local tip have strict rules and do not allow us to take this sort of thing without paying.
We think that the door and window hinges and fittings were of a poor quality and we will consider replacing them in the near future.
Thank you :-)"
- Mr Richards who purchased a Wooden 4x6 Log Cabin said "Martin has just installed a 6 x 4 Log Garage and I couldn't be more happy with the results. Excellent garage and amazing price and service. Will definitely be using them again. Thanks Simon"
19 Manor Road
West Sussex RH19 1LP
All site material protected by Copyright ©2001-2014