- Mr Moore who purchased a Camborne 5x3 Log Cabin said "I was quite impressed with the overall outcome, however some of the pieces were damaged but cannot see once erected , and I followed the guide to the letter but would suggest that you put more screws into the package as the guide said use 101 and I used 151 as some parts was to unstable if left without them and as you can imagine those long screws are very hard to come bye, but please don't let that put you off buying one as it looks amazing once erected overall very happy with this product"
- Mr Maclean who purchased a Croyde Log Cabin said "Should have kept the floor and roof boards dry before installing - they swelled and made the joints very tight. Otherwise a well thought out design."
- Sean Harris who purchased a Rumus 4x3 Log Cabin said "Generally the cabin is great, but there were some issues with building it. There were nowhere near enough screw bolts provided, I had to buy a further 3 packs (not cheap!) this was made apparent by the fact quite a lot of the boards were warped and twisted and required more fixings than the instructions advised. The only quality issues I have are with the door handles, only 3 months after building they have started to rust quite badly, then the other day the inside handle on the main door FELL APART! I'm now stuggling to close the door from the inside and will have to buy a new one, not very impressive considering its winter and hardly been used."
- Mr Billing who purchased a Manchester Log Cabin said "Our Manchester cabin is fabulous. Lots of time enjoying its ambience"
- Mr Bennett who purchased a Camborne 5x3 Log Cabin said "Exactly what we needed for a combined summer house and garden storage facility."
- Mr Richards who purchased a Wooden 4x6 Log Cabin said "Martin has just installed a 6 x 4 Log Garage and I couldn't be more happy with the results. Excellent garage and amazing price and service. Will definitely be using them again. Thanks Simon"
19 Manor Road
West Sussex RH19 1LP
All site material protected by Copyright ©2001-2014