- Merrick West who purchased a Oxford Plus 5x4 Log Cabin said "Didn't achieve specified delivery dates and were impossible to get hold of. "
- Mr Simpson who purchased a Rumak 6x4 Log Cabin said "Generally very happy with this log cabin. A bit of adjustment required after install to allow the windows to open and shut, a few miss-nails but all in all i would recommend Garden Adventure.."
- Sally Barber who purchased a Liverpool 4x3 Log Cabin said "Excerlent service from ordering through to delivery. My husband erected the cabin, with a little help from me, without any difficulty. It is exactly what we expected. I have no hesitation in recommending Garden Adveture. Many thanks"
- Kirstie Archibald who purchased a Rumak 4x3 Log Cabin said "We are delighted with our Rumak 4 x 3. It was well protected for delivery and is great quality. A lovely new addition to our garden. We would recommend this product."
- Mr Cheetham who purchased a Camborne 5x3 Log Cabin said "The delivery was excelant, exactly on the time they said it would be delivered.
The instructions were very informative, and vertualy every piece was numbered.
I had no problems putting the cabin up at all, it was completed in a day and a half by me and my son.
The finished cabin looks excelant and is just what we wanted, thank you."
- Amanda Gilmour who purchased a Liverpool 4x3 Log Cabin said "We had looked at various companies for purchasing a log cabin and decided on Garden Adventure; which we are glad we did. We can not fault the service we received from Martin Coby, who contacted us at every stage from purchase to delivery. We live in Scotland and there was no issues in delivery: in fact it arrived a day earlier. We have recommended this company to various friends and work colleagues who have been in the log cabin as they were so impressed by the design and quality. Plus our daughter & friends love their Gang Hut! Do not hesitate to call them! We would Highly Recommend this company. "
19 Manor Road
West Sussex RH19 1LP
Garden Log Cabins
Base Preparation for Log Cabins and Garden Offices
- A well prepared, level base is required to ensure a long lasting installation.
- A variety of materials can create a solid base, such as, concrete, railway sleepers, or paving
slabs positioned on hardcore.
- Buildings should always have a base as large as the floor (base sizes are given in the technical
details for each building). The base sizes given will give you a base that will be approximately
in line with the outside walls of the Garden Office or Log Cabin. This allows for better drainage.
- If you plan to build a concrete base you can either build one large slab of concrete or strip
foundations running perpendicular to the bearers. Strip foundations will give better drainage,
though you will need to use some kind of membrane to prevent the plants that are growing in between
the concrete strips from coming through the floor boards.
- Final finish of your base level should be 20-50mm above ground level.
- Good quality DIY hand
tools such as drills, hammer, screwdrivers, level, tape measure, saw and a ball of string
(to check the diagonals)
- Timber is a natural product. It will contract and expand with various weather conditions. If
left untreated it will deteriorate. You will need to treat your Log Cabin as you assemble it and
periodically after that in order to maintain and prolong it’s beauty and life
All site material protected by Copyright ©2001-2014