- Sean Harris who purchased a Rumus 4x3 Log Cabin said "Generally the cabin is great, but there were some issues with building it. There were nowhere near enough screw bolts provided, I had to buy a further 3 packs (not cheap!) this was made apparent by the fact quite a lot of the boards were warped and twisted and required more fixings than the instructions advised. The only quality issues I have are with the door handles, only 3 months after building they have started to rust quite badly, then the other day the inside handle on the main door FELL APART! I'm now stuggling to close the door from the inside and will have to buy a new one, not very impressive considering its winter and hardly been used."
- Mr Heffernan who purchased a Camborne 5x3 Log Cabin said "Great kit - be careful using the long drill bit if using the screws as this can bend quite easily, otherwise very satisfied "
- Lorraine Taylor who purchased a Rumak 4x3 Log Cabin said "Really pleased that I didn't need anybody here to help off load the cabin like first suggested to me "
- Mr Flatt who purchased a Liverpool 5x6 Log Cabin said "Martin was very easy to work with, the cabin is great quality, a good price and was constructed quickly."
- Mr Simpson who purchased a Rumak 6x4 Log Cabin said "Generally very happy with this log cabin. A bit of adjustment required after install to allow the windows to open and shut, a few miss-nails but all in all i would recommend Garden Adventure.."
- Mr Harmer who purchased a Croyde Log Cabin said "very easy to put together ,we all love it, would recomend great product thanks "
19 Manor Road
West Sussex RH19 1LP
All site material protected by Copyright ©2001-2014