- Mr Wileman who purchased a Rumak 4x3 Log Cabin said "Garden Adventure service was great no complaints. Product quality is excellent"
- Mr Maclean who purchased a Croyde Log Cabin said "Should have kept the floor and roof boards dry before installing - they swelled and made the joints very tight. Otherwise a well thought out design."
- Amanda Gilmour who purchased a Liverpool 4x3 Log Cabin said "We had looked at various companies for purchasing a log cabin and decided on Garden Adventure; which we are glad we did. We can not fault the service we received from Martin Coby, who contacted us at every stage from purchase to delivery. We live in Scotland and there was no issues in delivery: in fact it arrived a day earlier. We have recommended this company to various friends and work colleagues who have been in the log cabin as they were so impressed by the design and quality. Plus our daughter & friends love their Gang Hut! Do not hesitate to call them! We would Highly Recommend this company. "
- Sean Harris who purchased a Rumus 4x3 Log Cabin said "Generally the cabin is great, but there were some issues with building it. There were nowhere near enough screw bolts provided, I had to buy a further 3 packs (not cheap!) this was made apparent by the fact quite a lot of the boards were warped and twisted and required more fixings than the instructions advised. The only quality issues I have are with the door handles, only 3 months after building they have started to rust quite badly, then the other day the inside handle on the main door FELL APART! I'm now stuggling to close the door from the inside and will have to buy a new one, not very impressive considering its winter and hardly been used."
- Mrs Lear who purchased a Ascot 2 Log Cabin said "Very pleased with this log cabin. The reason I gave it a 9 for qaulity was because one of the doors is slightly warped. My husband is trying to straighten it so the door will close properly."
- Mr Moore who purchased a Camborne 5x3 Log Cabin said "I was quite impressed with the overall outcome, however some of the pieces were damaged but cannot see once erected , and I followed the guide to the letter but would suggest that you put more screws into the package as the guide said use 101 and I used 151 as some parts was to unstable if left without them and as you can imagine those long screws are very hard to come bye, but please don't let that put you off buying one as it looks amazing once erected overall very happy with this product"
19 Manor Road
West Sussex RH19 1LP
All site material protected by Copyright ©2001-2014